PASSPORT TO LANGUAGES
Do you want to be a better interpreter?
Western Oregon University offers Oregon's only university-based health care interpreter complete training program. The program is taught by certified interpreters and medical providers and prepares you to pass one of the two national certification exams.
Introductory tuition: $899
(Zero-interest payment plans available)
* Personal instructor support
* 35 hours of in-person interpreter skills practice.
* 20 hours of student practicum experience
* Study in cohorts of 15-20 students.
* Online and in-person classes.
* Complete the program in 6 months.
* Classes are taught in English with specializations
in Spanish and Russian.